Benefits of Redesigning Your Website:
- Improves conversion rates.
- Allows you to incorporate new design trends like HTML5.
- Fix broken links, images or other elements.
- Prevents the dreaded banner blindness.
- Search engines will notice you’re updating your site and possibly rank it higher as a result.
- Improves website load times.
- Ability to restructure your content so it’s better organized and easier to access.
Is It Mobile Friendly?
One sign that your website is in dire need of a new design is failure to load and/or function on mobile devices. A recentComScore State of The Internet Webinar suggests that mobile internet traffic will surpass desktop traffic this year. Building a website that only functions on desktop computers and not smartphones and tablets is a serious mistake that will come back to haunt you later down the road.