We were getting ready to watch a movie last night and wanted to order something different for dinner.I remembered there was a new Mexican place in town but couldn’t remember the number, and I also wanted to see what they had on the menu. Like most people, I searched online for them and didn’t come up with any listing. Needless to say, I ended up ordering somewhere else. That place had some tasty food, no doubt, and the owner was fun to talk to. However, it is missing out on some good marketing because of its lack of presence in what is now one of the main go-to sources of information: the Internet.
5 reasons your business needs a website.
1. It makes finding your business so much easier
2. People will know your business is alive and waiting to serve them
3. You will increase customer base
4. Internet marketing is much cheaper than traditional marketing
5. You will get to know your target audience